Muay Thai Study College Europe is part of a A.S.D and as such, to participate in courses promoted by it you must be associated.
The aspiring associate is obliged to accept the content of the statute and s.m.i, the internal rules and to accept payment of the annual membership fee, established annually by the Board. These documents will be provided to the aspirant partner, in paper or electronic form, together with the registration form.
The aspirant associated must fill in the application for admission which will report its personal data, including his electronic mail address, which will be used for official communications and that the College will enter the database.
The member may at any time request the change data to the Secretariat, which will update the Register of Members.
The membership fee must be paid by all members who renew their subscription, by payment to the Secretariat on agreed terms which will issue a receipt.
The amount of the membership fee is established annually by the Board at the first meeting of the Assembly and may be decided on a different fraction for each type of associated.
No advance payments or partial payments are allowed: the fee must be paid in full. In no case the fee is refundable, even in part.
Failure to pay the fee on time will result in the non-inclusion, the failure to compulsory insurance coverage and the inability to participate in school initiatives.
The membership fee includes:
- Insurance coverage
- Card Association, or the Entity Card Promotion in which the association is affiliated. The card will contain the associated data and a serial number that will identify insurance and sports purposes, therefore, will go guarded carefully until its expiry date (12 months from date of issue);
- Personal budopass be guarded with care and that the Association will take care to update with the associated sport background.
- College football jersey with shirt and trousers
- Stage 1 free for the duration of membership
- Insert pictures in the institutional Register after graduation
- Advertising (Email personalized, inclusion in the section dedicated to schools / technicians / instructors formed at the College)
No constraints no obligation can be affiliated to other federation and body.
MODE OF REGISTRATION FOR COURSES
Participation in the course is subject to the association Muay Thai College Europe and the payment (at least 15 days before classes) of the registration fee to the chosen course.
The courses will be held according to schedule for download in the section.
The Committee reserves the right to activate the courses to achieve the minimum number of registrations and to change for internal reasons the start dates of the courses without this being prerequisite to request any reimbursement of the fees paid.
To subscribe, send an e-mail, leaving their complete data.
Make the payment of the fee, by the date indicated above, by bank transfer, specifying the reason "being ... .." (contact the Secretary for bank details).
Send by email the receipt of the payment made.