The course is open to all without any obligation to the least degree. is indispensable knowledge of this discipline and then having practiced for at least three years.
The course is designed to train the judge and referee figures of races, starting with an analysis of the regulation in use in Thailand by analyzing the characteristics and different rules, and using references such as the formation of the Federation of Thai Referees.
PROGRAM OF LESSONS:
- Analysis and study of the Thai Regulations
- Managing relationships between referees / judges and other members (athletes, coaches, officials races, etc)
- Techniques for conducting Match
- functions, duties and responsibilities referee
- Duties of judge
- Techniques of judgment
- Filling of tag
- Duties and responsibilities of the competition judge
- Practical lesson arbitrage and judgment of a fight
Requisiti minimi per accedere al corso in oggetto:
- presentazione di curriculum sportivo, da inviare alla segreteria;
- comprovata attività nell'ambito degli Sport da Combattimento da almeno 3 anni in modo continuativo;
- Test d’ingresso.
Course duration is estimated in 15 hours (1 week end) divided into days of Theory and Practice.
Classes are held at the following times: from 9.00 to 18.00 with one-hour break for a total of 9 days.
At the end of the course is scheduled exam of suitability for qualification.
N.B. The College reserves the right to activate the courses to achieve the minimum number of registrations and to change for internal reasons the start dates of the courses without this being prerequisite to request any reimbursement of the fees paid.
Participants should come equipped with appropriate clothing for the course. They will not be admitted as rude attitudes and lack of seriousness. Otherwise the person will leave the course with no right of return of the amount paid.
Diploma received at the end of examination is issued by sports promotion body and is valid throughout the national territory.